Thursday, July 7, 2011

Garden Update-Whew!

Tomorrow I'll continue to share more about the benefits of growing your own food.

Today I have great news...Cherokee Purple plants are on the move! YEAH!!!



THIS gets me excited about growing things in the garden. LIFE!!!



I have several plants already maturing and several producing: Marglobe tomatoes, Jalapeno, Cal Wonder Bell pepper, Cucumber and Georgia Rattlesnake Watermelon.

The watermelon is in a container so I wasn't sure if it would even make it. So far it looks pretty healthy.


My next big feat to conquer will be growing all of these in the ground. We've been in a drought here recently so I've been cautious about what I plant. This morning however, it's pouring outside. We've had rain off and on for a week now but this morning is the heaviest. I'm looking forward to my next adventure!

No comments: