Saturday, October 8, 2011

New Space in the Garden (Part 2)

On Thursday I posted about the new spot in the garden.  My timing on transplanting could not have been better if I had planned it! It rained off and on Friday and poured Friday night into Saturday morning.

Things are happening behind the scenes so I'm not sure about the future of my side-yard project.  More on that later.  For now, I have decided to go back to containers.  I have quite a few left from last year as well as maturing compost and organic soil amendments.  This afternoon I'll begin the transformation. {sigh}  I was really looking forward to a complete and successful project.

La La La La Life goes on!

New additions: Hungarian Heart Tomato, Cal Wonder Bell, Tam Jalapeno, Pak Choi, Small Sugar Pumpkin and Marigolds.

Current Patio dwellers: Detroit Dark Red Beet, Little Gem Lettuce, Pimento Pepper,  Huckleberry and Spinach.

No comments: