Sunday, December 11, 2011

New Seeds!!!

A few months ago my new seeds arrived and so I updated the website.  This weekend I planted a few seeds to get ready for next year.  I'm a few weeks ahead of schedule but what the heck, I'm going to plant a few seeds every weekend.

On Saturday I planted German Giant Radishes.  I tried this variety earlier this year but it was too hot.  I also planted Red Burgundy Onions and more Little Gem Lettuce.  Unfortunately, due to unforeseen issues a few of my previous lettuce plants were destroyed.

On Sunday I planted Bulgarian Giant Leeks, Purple Top Whiteglobe Turnips and Table Queen Bush Squash.  I don't dare post a picture of the current state of my covered patio.  When I see little sprouts I'll share but not yet.

If you don't live on sunny South Florida (or even if you do) and would like to know what to plant for your area and when to plant it send me an email or post a comment.  I'm happy to point you in the right direction.

Happy Planting!

No comments: