Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tuesdays with a Twist #2 Let's Party!

Good morning and welcome to our Party Tuesdays with a Twist!!
Back to the Basics


Last week was our very first party and we had a blast!!! 
Joyce at It's Your Life is Co-Hosting Tuesdays with a Twist so feel free to stop by and follow as well. 

The link with the most clicks was Seeds I've Started from 
Nancy at On the Homefront.

Next week I should have a "featured" button all ready for you! 

The party Starts every Tuesday at 6am EST and will continue until Saturday at 11:59pm.

The rules:  None for now!!!  Please keep it family-friendly and consider following Back to the Basics on Bloglovin and/or GFC.

Before we get to the party I just thought I'd share that Tropical Traditions is having a HUGE sale on items like Virgin Coconut Oil (Non-GMO!)
Virgin Coconut Oil, Gold Label - 1 quart





I use these products both in the kitchen as well as beauty products.  They are amazing!!!
 
*Pictures should be your own* 
By linking up you give me permision to use these photos 
(with proper link backs) in my features. 
And now for the party!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Mary,
Thanks so much for hosting, I look forward to adding your "I've been featured" button to my blog! Have a great week!

Butterfly In The Attic said...

Thank you Mary for hosting!

Have a blessed day
Colleen

Black Fox Homestead said...

Good morning! Thank you for hosting and have a great week.

~Jenny

Kathe said...

Thanks for hosting ladies! Have a terrific week :-)

With A Blast said...

Thanks for hosting, Mary ! Have a great day :-)

Tami said...

Mary,

Thank you so much for the invite to linkup with your party!!

You have a beautiful blog!!

Have a wonderful week!
Tami @ A Girls Gotta Nest

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting and thank you for the invite !

Unknown said...

Thanks for the invitation Mary. Happy to link up.

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Thanks for visiting me at Harvest Lane Cottage.