Saturday, June 1, 2013

The Big MOVE

I've been MIA again lately but this time for a good reason.  Yesterday was Moving Day at our Wellness Clinic.  While the move was just 3 doors down in the same building it's still LOADS of work!  

We got home at 6pm last night and I went to bed at 7:15.  Exhausted!  And we're not done yet!!!  
One of the treatment rooms is full of new equipment!

The "burnt orange" wall is going to be re-painted (by me)!

We set up the chiropractic table and therapy equipment in 1 room for now until the new furniture arrives!!!

This is a very exciting time for us!  We moved from a 1-treatment room office to a 5-treatment room office.  AND our new place has an extra office just for ME!!  Now I have a special place to do It Works! consultations and Private Wrap parties!!!  {See I'm on a Mission}

There is still PLENTY of time to enter the HUGE Heirloom Seed Giveaway (3 chances to win).
Stop by tomorrow for The Creative HomeAcre Hop!

2 comments:

Libby said...

Congrats on your move! I know you'll enjoy this new space. :-)

Jessica @ The Wondering Brain said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see the final touches of your movee :)

Jessica
The Wondering Brain