Monday, July 22, 2013

The Real Food Challenge is ON!

We had a wonderful weekend!  We worked for a few hours on Saturday at our Chiropractic Clinic the I hosted another WRAP Party!!  
Yes...I get PAID to party these days!

Sunday was the start of Our 7-Day Real Food Challenge.  You can check out my results from day #1 at Mary's Kitchen.  I've also added a linky for REAL FOOD.  Any junk food or craft posts will be deleted.

Before I go...I've been working on a NEW project/product for Mary's Heirloom Seeds.  I'm really excited about the project so far but I can't share yet.  UGH!  Is the suspense killing you?  My mom knows that it's almost impossible for me to keep a secret.

What I can tell you is that now that we have a larger office I can offer pick-up orders for heirloom seeds, DIY Tincture Kits, Herbal teas and Vegan Lip Balm.  All of these in one convenient location in Hollywood, FL.  
Email me for details mary@marysheirloomseeds.com


1 comment:

Becca said...

Haha I'm the same way with secrets!