Friday, July 11, 2014

A few of my Favorite things

Happy Friday!!!  I am thrilled to share that I've been back to the gym regularly for the past 4 weeks.  Woohoo for us!  That also means a little soreness here and there.  I did a number on my upper back last week (got sloppy on form) and was a bit more ouchy than normal.

One of my favorite things this week is Ache Away from Kelani Organics!  Last night I shared a little with my husband and he was please at the subtle results (and the neck rub I gave him).
https://www.etsy.com/listing/169552233/organic-sore-muscle-and-joint-rub-2oz?ref=shop_home_active_7

This wonderful organic vegan oil is helpful for achy muscles, arthritis, strains, sprains, bruises and joint pain (including carpel tunnel), and will help provide non-toxic pain relief.

Ingredients: Grapeseed Oil, Therapeutic Grade Vetiver and Lemongrass Essential Oils, Recycled Container when possible

Since I am trying to get back on track at the gym my next goal was to increase my water intake and add a detoxifier.  Not to brag but I have managed to drink a gallon (or more) of plain water every day for over 2 weeks.  I always drink water (no soda or juice) and managed to consume about 70 ounces a day but this is MUCH better.  I average about 130 ounces of water per day.

I start my morning with 1-2 tablespoons of Diatomaceous Earth in approx 10 ounces of water.  I am Detoxing with DE (click the link to read more).



If you have trouble drinking plain water I would suggest making Fruit and Herb infused water with NO added sugar.  It's very easy to make!

Last but certainly not least I've been hopping around and exploring more blogs!  I love blogs that share REAL Food recipes and Organic, Sustainable growing.


This morning I was featured at 
All of these amazing blogs are co-hosts for the From the Farm hop.
http://ohsweetmercy.com/
Are you ready for more AMAZING blogs?  
Check out my awesome co-hosts for REAL Food Friday:


And my awesome co-hosts from Tuesdays with a Twist:
Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures
Angie @ God's Growing Garden
Debra @ MsMoozy's Open House
Deb @ Kneaded Creations
Carole @ GardenUp Green 


Last but certainly not least...Mary's Heirloom Seeds has been nominated for the American Made Awards
http://www.marthastewart.com/americanmade/nominee/89614/food/marys-heirloom-seeds

*The more social shares on Facebook and Twitter, the better our chances of earning one of 200 wild-card finalist spots for grand-prize consideration.*

Mary's Heirloom Seeds is a "mom and pop" small business created out of a desire to help people become more sustainable and self-sufficient. Our customers know that we are a simple phone call or email away. Unless I am in the booth at the Yellow Green farmer's Market on Saturdays and Sundays, I respond to emails and calls within several hours. Most importantly, we are happy to share growing advise freely and include free seed packs with most orders.

No comments: