Sunday, August 28, 2016

It's Sunday and I Feel Like Celebrating!

Helping people grow the best garden ever makes me happy!  Every day I share organic gardening tips and info on our facebook page and several times a week I usually publish a new article.  Here's where it gets exciting.....


Today I've decided to offer a 4-day sale on select FLOWERS at mary's Heirloom Seeds.  Not just any flower.......Bee-Friendly, Double-Duty Flowers.  Most of the varieties listed below are edible and/or Companion varieties

Other Helpful Links:

So let's get down to the SEEDS!!!
This seed special ends September 1st at midnight EST
$10 total order minimum to receive FREE SHIPPING on heirloom seeds within the US.
No maximum on orders but once we're out, we're out.  Yes, that means you can order 20 or even 50 seed packs!

ALL of the seed listed below are only $1 each!  Click the text of the seed variety to take you to our seeds page in order to place your order.

If you have ANY garden or seed related questions, please ask.  I am always happy to help!

BACHELOR BUTTON

COSMOS

 
BORAGE

MARIGOLD, AFRICAN CRACKERJACK

NASTURTIUM


WILD SUNFLOWER


No comments: